1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to hit a missile in mid-air

Discussion in 'C++' started by sam, Dec 1, 2011.

1. sam

sam New Member

i have to make a missile launch system using OOP in C++ as our semester final project.here's the scenario:
    we have a missile launch base at a specific distance from our enemy's.the enemy will shoot a missile whose velocity,angle and range we know.We have to shoot our missile in such a way that it hits the enemy's in mid-air.how do I do that?i mean there are so many possibilities,e.g time correspondence.what should i do?
    here are the features that i have added to this program:
    1_the user will enter initial velocity of his missile and the program will calculate the angle required to hit the enemy base-and vice versa.
    2_the user will enter the angle and velocity of the missile and the program will tell if his missile will hit the enemy base or not.
    I think it is too simple,can you please also give me some ideas for more features.we havnt yet learned graphics,so kindly plz dont suggest those.

2. sam

sam New Member

Missile launch system

i have to make a missile launch system using OOP in C++ as our semester final project.here's the scenario:
    we have a missile launch base at a specific distance from our enemy's.the enemy will shoot a missile whose velocity,angle and range we know.We have to shoot our missile in such a way that it hits the enemy's in mid-air.how do I do that?i mean there are so many possibilities,e.g time correspondence.what should i do?
    1_the user will enter initial velocity of his missile and the program will calculate the angle required to hit the enemy base-and vice versa.
    2_the user will enter the angle and velocity of the missile and the program will tell if his missile will hit the enemy base or not.
    I think it is too simple,can you please also give me some ideas for more features.we havnt yet learned graphics,so kindly plz dont suggest those.

3. sam

sam New Member

Missile launch system

4. NewsBot

NewsBot New Member

You created the same thread thrice and have merged everything for you. Avoid having the same thread more than once.