Need to hire experienced programmer to create Banner rotation software

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by netmarketing, Jun 4, 2006.

1. netmarketing

netmarketing New Member

I need a programmer to program me a Banner Rotator software, to rotate jpeg, flash, rich media ads, give statistical and revenue reporting plus many other features.

I have a document with the project specs listed and you can PM me for it if
    you are interested in doing this project.

I need it programmed in Java, CGI, PHP or ASP, so I am pretty flexible on th
    e language of the programming.

you guys can see a sample of an open source banner rotator at www.phpadsnew.com

I am open to you just editing that script for me, but if I can get my own software programmed I will pay more.

2. Madhuop

Madhuop New Member

Hello... My name is Madhu Sudhanan. I have a small software company where we develop softwares in both client server Platform & Web Technology.

Basically i am a web developer with expertise in ASP, SqlServer2000 and Javascript. I have developed a few database driven websites for Marriage Portals, MLM Network Marketing Companies etc..

I believe i can manage your requirement with ASP Technology.....

I would like to know your exact requirement and your budget limits and the deadline to finish the work

You can mail me to madhuop@hotmail.com

3. coolwin173

coolwin173 New Member

still there are openings