hi everybody... im new in here and i need help!!!!

Newbie Member
hi i see this site as an ethical hacking and i want to be a hacker so bad... but i dont know how i need someone to teach me step by step how to do it i dont wanna be a bad hacker who busted and go to jail i wanna be a good one who dont cause damage to people if you know what i mean... so anybody plz help me im looking for it a for a long time... and willing to do anything for it...
a little background about me - im 22 yrs old living in israel... i know computers very good but if you say get his IP adress i wont know how... so plz help...
thanks
natt
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Try reading some articles related to Ethical hacking. Also you can use http://www.hackthissite.org/ as one of the best and clean place to start off.
Newbie Member
i tried that but i didnt understand what to do plz give tips or write me anything i can start with if you can give me a code for an exemple how to get an IP adress or something it'll be very helpfull and where do i write this codes? is there any program that i write the code in it or what? do i got to have linux or its ok with windows? and what is regular codes that every hacker using them? where can i learn some triks? can you guide me step by step? and i dont care to pay you... plz help me...
thanks...
Go4Expert Founder
hackthissite.org does just that. It has small small tasks to accomplish and even have the hints for that task in the forums.
Newbie Member
i cant regester to hackthissite cause the image validation doesnt appear can you help me with that?
Go4Expert Founder
How can we help you in this regard? Arent hackthissite.org guys the best person to do that but anyways what help you are looking at.
Vromoth's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2006
Go4Expert Member
Go to bugmenot.com, it will give you a login name and a password to use.It normally works.

Last edited by Vromoth; 7Nov2006 at 06:01..