hi everybody... im new in here and i need help!!!!

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by natt, Aug 7, 2006.

1. natt

natt New Member

hi i see this site as an ethical hacking and i want to be a hacker so bad... but i dont know how i need someone to teach me step by step how to do it i dont wanna be a bad hacker who busted and go to jail i wanna be a good one who dont cause damage to people if you know what i mean... so anybody plz help me im looking for it a for a long time... and willing to do anything for it...
    a little background about me - im 22 yrs old living in israel... i know computers very good but if you say get his IP adress i wont know how... so plz help...
    thanks
    natt

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

3. natt

natt New Member

i tried that but i didnt understand what to do plz give tips or write me anything i can start with if you can give me a code for an exemple how to get an IP adress or something it'll be very helpfull and where do i write this codes? is there any program that i write the code in it or what? do i got to have linux or its ok with windows? and what is regular codes that every hacker using them? where can i learn some triks? can you guide me step by step? and i dont care to pay you... plz help me...
    thanks...

4. shabbir

hackthissite.org does just that. It has small small tasks to accomplish and even have the hints for that task in the forums.

5. natt

natt New Member

i cant regester to hackthissite cause the image validation doesnt appear can you help me with that?

6. shabbir

How can we help you in this regard? Arent hackthissite.org guys the best person to do that but anyways what help you are looking at.

7. Vromoth

Vromoth New Member

Home Page:
    http://vromoth.4000webs.com/
    Go to bugmenot.com, it will give you a login name and a password to use.It normally works.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  8. Avantika Pandey

Avantika Pandey New Member

If you're serious about pursuing a career in ethical hacking, there are several things you can do to get started:

1. Learn the basics of computer science and networking: You can take online courses or read books to learn the fundamentals of computer science and networking. This knowledge will give you a strong foundation for understanding how computer systems work and how they can be exploited.

2. Study security principles and practices: There are many online resources available to learn about security principles and practices. Understanding how security works is essential for ethical hacking.

3. Learn about common hacking techniques: Understanding how hackers exploit vulnerabilities in computer systems is critical for ethical hacking. You can find many resources online that explain common hacking techniques and how to defend against them.

4. Practice your skills: Once you have a basic understanding of computer science, networking, and security principles, you can start practicing your skills. There are many online platforms that allow you to test your hacking skills against simulated environments.

5. Join a community of ethical hackers: There are many communities of ethical hackers online that you can join to learn from others and share your knowledge.
    It's important to note that ethical hacking is a highly regulated and professional field. If you want to become an ethical hacker, you'll need to follow a rigorous training program and obtain certifications from recognized organizations, such as CompTIA, EC-Council, or Offensive Security.

Remember, the key to ethical hacking is to always act ethically and legally. It's never acceptable to exploit vulnerabilities for personal gain or to cause harm to others. With dedication and hard work, you can become an ethical hacker who helps make the digital world a safer place.