I am the owner of a US based comapny. We need a HEX programmer to edit car CPU's, please reply if interested.
- Facilitate technical Electronic Control Unit (ECU) modifications by remapping its software to improve the performance of throttle response, increased power and torque of most modern fuel-injected vehicles.
- Apply adjustments (projects) to factory original software based on modifications, octane type and location of subject vehicle.
- Follow procedures to create "projects" that can be used for similar future vehicles.
- Ideal candidate must be proficient in English language.
- In-depth knowledge in ASCII, HEX and Binary programming languages.
- Must be very familiar with auto industry terms.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team (remote setup FULL TIME; 160 hrs.).
- High speed Internet connection for video conferencing.
This is an urgent hiring. You can submit your resumes in PDF format via e-mail to email@example.com . Please indicate expected monthly salary.