Need a good help from good expert

Discussion in 'JSP' started by imran_1112000, Jan 22, 2009.

1. imran_1112000

imran_1112000 New Member

I want all (.java, .jsp, .class, .xml) source code for following statement. I am using tomcat server. so please direct me how to use the source code as well.

Thanks a lot :smug::smug::)

1. index.jsp
    Three input fields “Student Name”, “Student ID” and “Marks in CS506” and one submit button.

2. result.jsp
    This page will show the result back to user. If marks entered in the index.jsp are greater than 40 then it should print student name, student ID and a message “Congratulation you have passed” and if marks are lesser than 40 then this will show the student name, student ID and one message “Oops you failed”.

2. xpi0t0s

xpi0t0s Mentor

Senior Support Engineer
    "direct you how to use the source code"????
    What on earth does that mean?
    Do you know anything about programming? If so then you'll know. If not then you need to start, and it's a LONG learning curve.

3. imran_1112000

imran_1112000 New Member

Dear first sorry for my poor English. I was trying to say that, please indicate me how to use such source code files.

If you don't like to help me then don't ask too many question as i am in learning process to be expert in programming and i need serious help from people here who think they can help me:snobby::snobby::snobby::snobby::snobby::snobby::snobby::snobby:................