hacked paypal account

benzhaojnby's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Light Poster
just wondering , so many people hacking paypal account, what you can do with it if you acquire it. buy something virtual?
Scripting's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
John Hoder
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzhaojnby View Post
just wondering , so many people hacking paypal account, what you can do with it if you acquire it. buy something virtual?
LOL, you can buy anything, virtual stuff, a toy or a comfort house ... LMFAO
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripting View Post
LOL, you can buy anything, virtual stuff, a toy or a comfort house ... LMFAO
No you cannot. If PayPal detects login from new place it verifies lot of things before you can actually Pay. My client once shared a PayPal email to setup e-commerce testing. As I could not pay using PayPal balance and we were testing few things and I could not make a payment of $1 even from his account. It needed lot of verification and as Client was in chat with me, I asked and then could make the payment.
Scripting's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
John Hoder
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
No you cannot. If PayPal detects login from new place it verifies lot of things before you can actually Pay. My client once shared a PayPal email to setup e-commerce testing. As I could not pay using PayPal balance and we were testing few things and I could not make a payment of $1 even from his account. It needed lot of verification and as Client was in chat with me, I asked and then could make the payment.
Oh so, I didn't know it. But as I heard, many hackers gained some money sfrom hacked accounts ....