Google Not Indexing Pages any more

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by aspguy, May 13, 2009.

1. aspguy

aspguy New Member

I noticed that google stopped indexing my site. The last time google indexed my new articles was 10 days back. I regenerated my sitemap but still the same.

2. yohan

yohan New Member

Try to get more back links.. Participate in deep linking so that google will index your inner pages..

3. naimish

naimish New Member

Software Engineer
    Request Google for reconsideration, it's works, at least it got worked with me :)

4. mickeyy

mickeyy New Member

Business
    Home Page:
    http://mayfairhousing.com
    Just my two cents...
    Google was indexing my site pretty well until I submitted a sitemap. Then, not only did my indexing stop - also my traffic died off almost completely - all my rankings tanked. No idea why.

My opinion is that Google can find your pages just fine without a sitemap as long as you have a logical structure to your site. I would build links to your top and sub level categories using social bookmarking etc. Also, on page links (in modules etc) to your lower level categories will help alot.

5. urstop

urstop New Member

I think it takes around 2 weeks for the new content to reflect in the search results if your site does not have a high PR. Atleast that is the case with me.