Free Remote Keylogger

skatta's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Newbie Member
Looking to catch someone redhanded. So im looking for a good free keylogger that can be deployed remotely and FTP or email the logs back to me.

Any suggestions a highly appreciated. Thanks.
nimesh's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Invasive contributor
search the forum and you will find something
callyS's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Contributor
The only keyloggers that I've ever seen that are free are the ones that are source code and you compile yourself.
Go4Expert Member
I've never heard of a good free undetectable keylogger. I have heard of one that is supposed to be fantastic and undetecable. But it runs about $100.
SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
Many people prefer Ardamax, download it from piratebay.org maybe you will like it too
Light Poster
you can capture your password using protemac. com ProteMac KeyBag PRO it's keylogger can record you keystrokes.
charlesC's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2012
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatta View Post
Looking to catch someone redhanded. So im looking for a good free keylogger that can be deployed remotely and FTP or email the logs back to me.

My roommate uses a keylogger to catch his cheating girlfriend, and he once told me that the keylogger helps him a lot. Luckily, the keylogger which sends logs to his email meets your need, and I will send your post to my roommate, hope he can help you.
locker111's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2012
Newbie Member
i need one too! let me know what its called! i need to be able to install it remotely and be undetectable
k3y's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2012
k3y
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatta View Post

Darkcomet