What is the flash presentation and how can we learn it?

Discussion in 'ASP' started by mohan_gupta12, Jun 17, 2011.

1. mohan_gupta12

mohan_gupta12 New Member

Flash presentation as being the market trend I want to use this in my website to make it more attractive please tells me what t is and how can we learns this?

2. dev_jal_pun

dev_jal_pun New Member

Flash is a vector animation software which facilitates multimedia operation. This is very popular in making of interactive websites. There is an online tutorial for Flash which you can find at below link: weblinkindia.net/web-articles/flash-designing.html Also some troubleshooting notes are available on the link
    techyv.com/questions/trouble-creating-flash-presentations

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

3. pein87

pein87 Active Member

Web Dev
    You need Adobe flash, swish max or another flash creation software. Additionally you may need to learn action script 2 or 3 depending on what your trying to do and also you'll need to know vector art work and how to use the pen tool and some knowledge of motion tweening and boning. Tweening can be done easy but for fluid graphics its best to do the frames yourself because flash will always take the fastest and easiest route in tweening. You'll also need to have an understanding of how to create frames, and frame rates if your using action script 3(arrays handle this for you).

4. alia123

alia123 New Member