facebook password decryption

shaynabedy33's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2009
Newbie Member
i figured out my boyfriends encrypted password and i dont know how to decrypt it. ive looked all around trying to find the tools to do it but i can't figure it out.. i would really appreciate it if anyone had any answers.. thanks
nab, saadqureshi likes this
shaynabedy33's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2009
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynabedy33 View Post
i figured out my boyfriends encrypted password and i dont know how to decrypt it. ive looked all around trying to find the tools to do it but i can't figure it out.. i would really appreciate it if anyone had any answers.. thanks
my email is peck_pirates_r_number_1@hotmail.com email me please if you have any suggestions
nimesh's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Invasive contributor
Firstly, how did you get it? From cookies?
Secondly, ins't it unethical to hack into other's account?
Skilled contributor
hehehe...ur dnt hav dnt turst on u or wat? simply ask him, he ll tell u d pwd
SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
This is quite a good topic, where did you get the hash? If you want to know how to decrypt it then you will also need to know what kind of password hash it is... I think it is MD5, well if it is then you should use Cain & Abel to crack it. Get it from http://www.oxid.it, a very good tool to have anyways.
just-someones-mummys's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Newbie Member
what is cain and abel does this apply to my encrypted password?
P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
if the hash is not salted,give it a try here:
http://md5.infamousfactions.com

obviously it won't have all but its a start,and you never answered the question: How/where did you got it from?
Toddie's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynabedy33 View Post
she never mentions hash... only encrypted. that could mean anything.
where did you get it?

there are so many better ways to get a password if you have access to your boyfriends computer or he uses yours.

you could keylog your own computer.
or... do this to his computer.
Newbie Member
Good
DJov's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2010
Newbie Member
Is there any way that this could be done , really ?
Thanx