1. We have moved from vBulletin to XenForo and you are viewing the site in the middle of the move. Though the functional aspect of everything is working fine, we are still working on other changes including the new design on Xenforo.
    Dismiss Notice

.exe file doesn't work

Discussion in 'C' started by sara12345, Dec 27, 2009.

1. sara12345

sara12345 New Member

hello everyone
    I have problem I found c code and I need to execute it in my java code I already know a method to execute c code in java but the problem now is that the c code is runing well using visual c++ 6.0 tool but the .exe file doesn't run that's why I'm unable to run the c code in java
    please can somebody help me to know why the .exe file doesn't run it produces error mesagges saying that fprintf() line 56
    please I need help
    thanks alot

2. murugaperumal

murugaperumal New Member

Dear Friend,

Show your code in the forum

3. techgeek.in

techgeek.in New Member

if u know very well how to call C code from java and getting an error then itz a problem with ur C code.. Post ur code nd we will try to sort u out...on the other hand, from the bits and pieces of informations provided by u i can say that "something wrong is thr with ur file handling section" ..check the existence of the file path which u r working with...