How To Disable Google Drive & Get Back to Google Docs?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by coderzone, May 7, 2012.

1. coderzone

coderzone Super Moderator

I just moved to Google Drive from Google Docs but now I see it is a big headache. In the black bar of Google and GMail also I see Google Drive as a link and Google Docs is completely gone. I don't want to be using Google Drive anymore but could not find a way to switch back to Google docs. Can anyone share how can I go back to Google Docs interface again.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I really doubt it is possible because I am also on Google Drive now but I don't see any issues using it or any different as well. May be because I only use it for viewing GMail attachments and nothing more than that.

3. k2seo

k2seo New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.universalwebtech.com/
    In-fact Google Drive allow us more space and facilities than Google Docs. And even I never found any difficulty to use it.

4. Click SSL

Click SSL Member

Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your documents list and select Temporarily use classic look. This will take you back to the old Google Docs web interface.

I found this answer in Google's product forum given by Teresa - "Docs & Drive Community Manager"

I tried by above answer in my account but not able to move to the old interface.