Directory

nitukumari's Avatar
Banned
Please tell me, benefits of directory submission.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Waste of time nowadays.
mathewhogard's Avatar
Banned
Through directory submission we can generate backlinks.But it should be noted that the directories have high PR.
joy1986joy's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
Waste of time nowadays.
But I have seen it gives good back links and it make effect on search engine ranking.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy1986joy View Post
But I have seen it gives good back links and it make effect on search engine ranking.
I am yet to see a site ranking well for directory submissions. Show me a single one and I am open to change my views completely.
joy1986joy's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
I am yet to see a site ranking well for directory submissions. Show me a single one and I am open to change my views completely.
I have worked on a site name www schooloutlet com. There I have seen the result for first time. keywords ware School Chair, School tables, School chairs etc
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy1986joy View Post
I have worked on a site name www schooloutlet com. There I have seen the result for first time. keywords ware School Chair, School tables, School chairs etc
Just check the backlinks for them and you will see they have lots of other high quality backlinks.
Jhonson's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
Directory submission is really helpful in SEO. it is an important off- page optimization technique.
it is really helps to get more more quality back links...