Data Extraction Software!!

Banned
Hello there,

Data extraction software can enable agencies to collect data on the race, gender, and ethnicity for the person(s) owning the majority of rights, equity, or interest in a business. These data are needed to evaluate the changes in the extent and growth of business ownership and activities by minorities and women. This also provides a framework for assessing and directing Minority Business Development Agency,

If anyone have an idea please help me?

Thanks
CarlyFiorina
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlyFiorina View Post
Data extraction software can enable agencies to collect data on the race, gender, and ethnicity for the person(s) owning the majority of rights, equity, or interest in a business. These data are needed to evaluate the changes in the extent and growth of business ownership and activities by minorities and women. This also provides a framework for assessing and directing Minority Business Development Agency,
CarlyFiorina
This statement is taken from a page on the website of mozenda.com, and it refers to their software for gathering data from websites. What exactly is your question please?
Invasive contributor
Unfortunately I can't edit my post so I will have to add another one. I see that the link in your signature leads to Visual Web Ripper, which is also data extraction software, so surely you already know all about this?
shabbir like this
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
Unfortunately I can't edit my post so I will have to add another one. I see that the link in your signature leads to Visual Web Ripper, which is also data extraction software, so surely you already know all about this?
Well Said.
Apoorva's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Ambitious contributor

So.............What is the question exactly?

Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoorva View Post
So.............What is the question exactly?
I don't think there ever was one, but you won't get an answer anyway from the OP because as you can see they are already banned.