Cud I Get ???

noman_quraishi's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2007
Go4Expert Member
HI All .. I just want to inquire can i get free webhosting which dont place any ads or banner in my site .. B/c geocities,brinkster,lycos all these site decrease the value of ur site by placing many ads & banners ... (this might possible when any freelancer willingly proivde)

Secondly i made a coool site for my countrry ...Can any onne suggest me how to earn by ur websites ?? MEans where can i get links which i can submit in my site & when users go to dem thru my site will be paid to meee ...

Thirdly i am in pakistan ... & i dont have e-pal or paypal accoutn neither credit cards ... I wanna buy a domian .com or .net but how to buy ??? If any company have office in khi i can pay them but i dont aware of ...

Well too many question but Your help shall be a kindful act .. Thanks ...
From NOmi
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Probably you will not have any one like that.
noman_quraishi's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2007
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
Probably you will not have any one like that.
This was the answer of all three questions
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by noman_quraishi
This was the answer of all three questions
Somewhat. I will explain each of them clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noman_quraishi
HI All .. I just want to inquire can i get free webhosting which dont place any ads or banner in my site .. B/c geocities,brinkster,lycos all these site decrease the value of ur site by placing many ads & banners ... (this might possible when any freelancer willingly proivde)
You will not get any such free hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noman_quraishi
Secondly i made a coool site for my countrry ...Can any onne suggest me how to earn by ur websites ?? MEans where can i get links which i can submit in my site & when users go to dem thru my site will be paid to meee ...
You can look for some of the ad networks like adsense but unless you have your domain there is no point in this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noman_quraishi
Thirdly i am in pakistan ... & i dont have e-pal or paypal accoutn neither credit cards ... I wanna buy a domian .com or .net but how to buy ??? If any company have office in khi i can pay them but i dont aware of ...
Well if you are serious in some business I would suggest get the credit card or you can always look for some one around locally.