BMP image display Procedures. continuos display of images from a buffer is of focus)

Discussion in 'MFC' started by param, Feb 20, 2008.

1. param

param New Member

Hi,
    I am working on displaying continuous image streams(bmp) using vc++.
    I have tried using a simple file read and display operations using mfc. which is now displaying one frame.
    method i used: used standard mfc procedure to open a window for picture. later i used file read operation to read data of a bitmap image to a buffer. which is then displayed.
    I used a buffer, because, for my application i need to dump continuous image frames to a buiffer and display.
    But, i am not able to display continuous frames. Any code snippet or steps would help.

I also tried the method from the book "learn visual c++ in 21days" but didnt suceed.
    any one implemented this procedure, kindly let me know the implemented steps. so that i can cross check.

for displaying frames as in a slide show.(bmp images)
    I tried dumping image file names into a file and then reading each file names from it and display it on the window. struck.

Kindly let me know about it, as i have further queries related to the same.