blogspot or wordpress

fattaah's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Contributor
Hi All,

I want to start blogging for my new site. Tell me which type of blogging software should i use? I have heard that blogger.com is easy to blogging but wordpress has so many plugin that blogger doesn't have and it is little bit complicated than blogger. But still I am confuse which one I should use and I want to use Google adsense program.suggest me.

thanks
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
See http://www.codeitwell.com/blogspot-vs-wordpress.html
oldgamesware like this
oldgamesware's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2010
Go4Expert Member
Hey shabbir, thanks for the link. I am also confused what to use too. Its a big help.
Go4Expert Founder
The pleasure is all mine.
Contributor
thanks for the link shabbir. and i got the idea here of self hosted wordpress.but i think i have to learn more in wordpress about its feature and some coding.so first make my site blog in the blogspost then after some exp i will go for wordpress.
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by fattaah View Post
thanks for the link shabbir. and i got the idea here of self hosted wordpress.but i think i have to learn more in wordpress about its feature and some coding.so first make my site blog in the blogspost then after some exp i will go for wordpress.
Very wrong approach. It is something where you want to learn driving and so start learning cycling. Once I know the how good are the roads I will drive my car.
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
Very wrong approach. It is something where you want to learn driving and so start learning cycling. Once I know the how good are the roads I will drive my car.
enthusiastic lines.i will follow it to get my life goal.thanks
callyS's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Contributor
I've been using Wordpress for 6 months and love it. However I will admit that it was slow going at first. I think WP offers more but Blogger is easier to use.
nabeelarkisdata's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
Go4Expert Member
I prefer wordpress. It is very user friendly as well
raanglobal's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2010
Newbie Member
hi...

My votes goes to blog spot..!!!! meet again.