Blog that every Indian shud see atleast once, rate it for me.

indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
I was thinking to make something like this since a long time. Now that I have some time, i started it. Believe me, I read my own articles twice after posting and laughed like hell. Nice subject to keep writing on never get tired off.

rate if between 1 to 10. 10 being the highest.

CLICK HERE to goto the blog.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Nice Design. I would rate 8 but when it comes to content I guess it has lot of potential if you can work it right and give the direction of your blog on citizen journalism. Its a new field which you can work on in India.
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
Nice Design. I would rate 8 but when it comes to content I guess it has lot of potential if you can work it right and give the direction of your blog on citizen journalism. Its a new field which you can work on in India.
I already have written 3 articles and have seen some great comments. Did u actually read any of the article?
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiansword View Post
I already have written 3 articles and have seen some great comments. Did u actually read any of the article?
Yes and I am not doubting on your content that you have written but when it comes to news I guess you would not have much content going forward but if you can ask your users to provide news about something happen to them it could do wonders.
Security Expert
I see ur point now.
Go4Expert Founder
In fact thats the case for any blog. I would PM you about one of the article about it to you.
Security Expert
As you agree, the content is good. i am updating it everyday. your PM link helped. I am thinking to advertise it and make it a decent and long lasting blog.

Can I get some ideas from your for advertisement? Some apart from basic SEO and backlinks etc.
Go4Expert Founder
Try PPC Advertising and I have a blog about that as well. Search PPC at my blog
urstop's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Contributor
Blog design/presentation looks good. Am getting some menu related javascript error on each page in IE8.

Also, I strongly hope you write some postive stuff about India as well, and not just the negative stuff.
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by urstop View Post
Blog design/presentation looks good. Am getting some menu related javascript error on each page in IE8.

Also, I strongly hope you write some postive stuff about India as well, and not just the negative stuff.

I am trying to make it better with my little efforts. I am going to write some nice stuffs. But i feel there are already LOADZ of place with nice stuffs. Can you show me a screenshot of error?

Thanks.