Benefits of Link Building ?

Banned
Hi to all i need urgent benifit of link building so plz help me
Click SSL's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Skilled contributor
In hurry ........
Well you link building is useful to increase visibility in search engines and as well as it can also helps to increase visitors of your website and ROI.
soham99's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2011
Newbie Member
hi, i need some good quality travel sites for link exchange. i have more than 150 sites for provide u backlink. plz mail me at sohamseo@gmail.com
seangtz's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2008
Ambitious contributor
As per my knowledge link building will help to increase the number of quality backlinks and also helpful to increase the over all traffic for the site.
Banned
Link building helps us to improve the SERP ranking as well as traffic for the site.
lisa.russal's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2011
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by soham99 View Post
hi, i need some good quality travel sites for link exchange. i have more than 150 sites for provide u backlink. plz mail me at sohamseo@gmail.com
i need health sites if you have them send me pm or mail at webmaster.lisa@hotmail.com
juliaandrews's Avatar, Join Date: May 2011
Go4Expert Member
Hi,
Link building is useful to increase visibility of website and as well as it can also helps to increase ranking of your website and Page Rank and etc.
Thanks
denishverma's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2010
Denish Verma- SEO Expert
Linkbuilding is to make linking with other relevant sites : as well relevant categories.
- Always useful to get traffic from various sites
- Always useful to get ranking on various search engine in various keywrds.
- Always useful to get revenues online as well to get better position for that particular website.

You can say- Linkbuilding is backbone of SEO. its must must be done in ethical way and only manual white hat submission is always best.
enni's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Contributor
Link building helps to get more traffic, and due to more traffic site be searched more times and this way one can get high serp position. And if links are from quality and high pr sites then it helpful for getting high page rank also.
Go4Expert Member
Yeah! link building helps to you to get traffic. Specially Social media like twitter, facebook and Google plus. Share your links in that social networking sites to attract the people to visit your site. Post more must good to your site.