When the backlinks will get updated ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by ramiszaro, Apr 8, 2013.

1. ramiszaro

ramiszaro Banned

Hi friends

I have been working as a SEO Analyst for a site Need to analyze the Backlinks but what is the problem is i need to find the exact backlinks because i have been working for a past two months but still the backlinks are not increasing and i have used many tools to check the backlinks some tools where deliberate to show backlinks and some of them were showing good backlinks but i need to the check the exact backlinks of my site please help me to find the way

Thanks

Ramiszaro

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Why do you need many tools? Just check the site's backlinks in Google Webmaster Tools

3. ramiszaro

ramiszaro Banned

Actually shabbir i don't have an Web master tools Account in my concern they said that person who worked before didn't gave that account preferences to them ,thats why am asking this is there any other option .

4. shabbir

There is nothing that anybody needs to give you and you can add your client's site to your own GWT by just adding the site and then verifying that site.

5. ramiszaro

ramiszaro Banned

But shabbir i have an GWT for my own site in that it shows 26 backlinks but in alexa it shows only 12 backlinks so is there any way to find what kind of info they both provide because every one trust the Alexa rank tool for PR and alexa traffic ,backlinks as same as GWT in the way which is most trust worthy.

6. shabbir

Who are those who trust Alexa because I am yet to see anybody who trusts Alexa apart from you.

GWT is better because you can actually visit those 26 urls to see if your site is present or not as well.

7. johnkennedy

johnkennedy New Member

Matt Cutts (who works for Google) once said that the backlink update typically takes place every three months, give or take a little. It may take a while for you to build backlinks, in the mean while I suggest loging into to Google Webmaster tools to see your backlinks. Hope this helps!

8. shabbir

Can you share reference to that.

9. shabbir

Never ever he said anything like that. Can you please quote the reference.

10. weblinkindia

weblinkindia New Member

I which website Matt Cutts had said this kindly share the URL of that website

11. redmuppet

redmuppet New Member

Do some quality submissions with unique content. Do Guest posting, article syndication, forums, blog commenting, classifieds and press release this will help you in backlink building and then your keywords will increase the traffic for your website.

12. johnniewalk

johnniewalk Member

SEO Analyst
    Home Page:
    http://fugenx.com/services/mobile-application-development/
    You can check through web master tool as well as google analytic tool it shows the exact result from which site you got a backlink, how many backlink you got in one site and which inner page links you got from those sites.