Article spinner benifit for seo

riyaz123's Avatar
Banned
Hello all,

Kindly let me know use of article spinner for the purpose of promoting website is good or bad.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
None.
0
riyaz123's Avatar
Banned
It means for writing article I can get the benefit of article spinner.

Thank you for answering.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by riyaz123 View Post
It means for writing article I can get the benefit of article spinner.

Thank you for answering.
No it means there is no SEO benefit for using article spinner and SE's are smart enough to get those detected in fraction of second.
0
riyaz123's Avatar
Banned
Ohh! then from now onwards I'll never use article spinner.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by riyaz123 View Post
Ohh! then from now onwards I'll never use article spinner.
You should never be using those. Those tools make use of basic grammar replacement and Google has banned those blog networks and article spinner quite sometime back
0
devandkumar11's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2014
Light Poster
Article Spinning is a Spam Activity. And now days google very strict about spam. As per Matt Cutts, if you Spinn article and published so many times on article submission website, then you can loose your ranking. So be careful about Spinning Bot and Tools.
0
arold10's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2012
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by devandkumar11 View Post
Article Spinning is a Spam Activity. And now days google very strict about spam. As per Matt Cutts, if you Spinn article and published so many times on article submission website, then you can loose your ranking. So be careful about Spinning Bot and Tools.
I would not necessarily claim that Article spinning is a spam activity. Because there are ways an article can be spun and still be readable. The problem is that nowadays many of the Search engine optimization methods have suffered intense abuse from webmasters. This has lead Google to take measures to deal with those type of behaviors that are intended to manipulate their system.
0
Izaan's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Skilled contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by arold10 View Post
I would not necessarily claim that Article spinning is a spam activity. Because there are ways an article can be spun and still be readable. The problem is that nowadays many of the Search engine optimization methods have suffered intense abuse from webmasters. This has lead Google to take measures to deal with those type of behaviors that are intended to manipulate their system.
I don't see any other reason apart from spamming when anybody spins an article. The motive is spamming and even if the article is readable does not mean that is not spam. It just means he is using the spinner which is quite good.
shabbir like this
0
arold10's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2012
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izaan View Post
I don't see any other reason apart from spamming when anybody spins an article. The motive is spamming and even if the article is readable does not mean that is not spam. It just means he is using the spinner which is quite good.
Well, think about if you were to submit your articles to hundreds of websites rewriting an article manually would be a tough thing to do. That's why Article spinning software is important. As you may well know Google is doing whatever it takes to make sure its search results remain improved this type of practice have become ineffective nowadays. But, I would not consider it spamming in a general sense.