Ardamax Keylogger 2.8 (remote installation)

angelsdemise's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Light Poster
like the title says ^^
well i'm new here so i thought i should contribute before anything else, let me know if you have any problems.

hopefully this hasn't been posted before, i havent had enough time to check out the whole site

you can get ardamax 2.9 from www.ardamax.com but they removed "remote installation" in that version.
how to use:
-install Ardamax2.8, once installed there should be a pen/notepad icon in your tray.
-right click it and enter the registration name and key it came with.
-next right click again and go to remote installation
-follow the instructions from there

if enough people want i will post a file with over 300 icon files in it
Invasive contributor
lol ardamax i have him on my msn lol
Skilled contributor
do Anti-viruses detect keylogger programs ?
angelsdemise's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Light Poster
all av's will detect a keylogger program as a keylogger
Invasive contributor
almost any hacking type programs keyloggers all AVs automatically detect it no matter what u have to disabel ur AV for like 3 minutes so u can install the program and then you can enable the AV again
messsy's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2008
Newbie Member
im having a few troubles with ardamax 2.85, i have a legit license and a binder that encripts, in the remote install it is noob proof but im having trouble with the email part, i tried using a googlemail addy 1st but it came back with my IP is not authorized to leave email msgs on mail server, then i tried hotmail but they sent error saying infringment of policy, could sum 1 give an example what they are using for the email page, many thanks.
SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
Got both from piratebay.org, v3.0 and 2.8. They have them all there.
messsy's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2008
Newbie Member
right i have sorted a ftp account out, that works much better. at what stage do i need to crypt to make it undetectable? and is deamon crypt suitable?
thanks in adv.
Light Poster
So are you saying you cant sent a keylogger from hotmail? how do these programs attatch to the person recieving the email? even knowing the person they are going to wonder what file was sent to them not?
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpOonWiZaRd
Got both from piratebay.org, v3.0 and 2.8. They have them all there.
hmm, Can you trust those Torrents?