Need Anty virus Software

vishuxpert's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Newbie Member
I need Real Time Protection for my home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
pankaj.sea's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Pro contributor
If you are looking for Free antivirus then use AVAST and if you want to paid for it u can use Quick Heal
P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
in my opinion and watching the strugle of my friends trying to evade it,i recommend the following: antiv "AVIRA",you can find the free home edition at snapfiles dot com
joy285's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Newbie Member
AVAST and AVG are good if you are looking for a free anti virus and if you want to paid for it u can use
KASPERSKY or MCAFEE
ShaunDsouza's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2010
Go4Expert Member
A computer is a necessary and important tool and equipment for getting things done these days. Because the popularity and functionality of the machines are phenomenal, it is not surprising that there are also as numerous viruses, threats and spasm that threaten to destroy and alter the computer systems.
krazytechno's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Go4Expert Member
In my opinion kaspersky would be better anti virus for your pc.A commonly used virus protection solution offering full protection against macro-viruses and unknown viruses. It offers reliable data integrity control and protection of e-mails from viruses.If cannot buy it use
its trial period.You need to update it daily.
vishuxpert's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by P455w0rd_Cr4kz View Post
in my opinion and watching the strugle of my friends trying to evade it,i recommend the following: antiv "AVIRA",you can find the free home edition at snapfiles dot com
Thanks I have used this Anti virus software. really AVIRA is very useful
josephajain's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Light Poster
Try Mc-affe antivirus...
Searig's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2010
Banned
avast - the best
Newbie Member
I have been using AVAST Anti Virus for last three year. I think it is best software