This Is Amazing(c++ hw help)

Discussion in 'C++' started by SNTRL, Sep 6, 2010.

1. SNTRL

SNTRL New Member

This is a amazing site alot of cpu knowledge here. I know I'll seem like a douche(can i say hat on here? sorry if i cant) if i come out and say hey do my homework for me and honestly i wish someone would but its ok I just need a better understanding of a assignment. Which is the following

-------------------------------
    1. A function called small, which will take three integers as parameters, find the smallest number and return it.

2. Write a main() function, which will take three input from the user, and display "The smallest number among the three numbers is ", and call the "small" function to get the answer and display it.
    --------------------------------
    See I've been out of school for awhile to do personal probs/army/rotc obligations and I've basically forgootten and past knowledge of programming bcuz i was strugglingin it before. Now im taking a more advance class and trying to relearn at the same time. I got alot of catching up to do. Anyways. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks