1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adsense CTR down by a factor of almost 50

Discussion in 'Website Monetization' started by aspguy, May 10, 2007.

1. aspguy

aspguy New Member

The orange bar suggested I have not been around here for some time but managed to land up on the forums from G and thought of having this.

I have one site where I have a fairly small amount of traffic, around 2000 uniques per day, and had the CTR around 0.5% but now I am seeing the the CTR of not less than 0.25 and some days its around 0.1%.

Also I have read on some forums that the normal is anywhere above 1% at least for sites relating to web development. Also I just noticed that the ads are also relevant but before I use to see some other type of ads and now its some other but relevant. Other sites are showing no signs of weakness.

Am I concerned unneccsarily or is this a possibility. Or both?

Also I have TF and is planning to switch to TF but is willing to get some opinions from the adsense guru.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You are not alone in this respect. Seen this in each of the forum I am there. The best option is to try some other ad network.