5 Steps to Set Your Website on the Fast Track to Success:

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by pbharathi, Nov 11, 2010.

1. pbharathi

pbharathi New Member

Create a website that is dynamic and distinctive. The website name should match the domain name. Bad or broken links must not exist. JavaScript errors must be eliminated. The company's profile should be clear, concise, and complete. Secure ordering must be in place if required. And, visible links to the company's business plan, privacy policy, return policy, and guarantee should be present.

Employ a design with user in mind. Never use heavy images, 10-12Kb per image will ensure that pages are not slow. Use graphics that enhance content. Avoid images that change color or blink. Use standard layouts that are reader friendly, the page should breathe and font size must be comfortable. Use a few fonts: serif for headlines and sans serif for text. Limit the number of advertisements, banners, and links on a page. Be sure to test your website using multiple browsers.

Select a directory with vision. Read all the submission requirements and guidelines more than once. Choose a category with thought and planning (browse the directory, look for listings of competitors, and related sites). Review your website from an editor's point of view. Ensure that the title and summary are appropriate and relevant to the content of the web site. List the strengths of your site realistically; be sure to add value to your site.

Increase traffic by submitting the site to web directories. Choose to submit to major ones as well as minor ones, even a few relevant niche sites will boost your popularity and traffic.

Link your site to others. Search engines give higher positions to sites linked from others. Link the website to major sites as well as minor ones. Contact high traffic sites and request a mention or link. This will boost your engine placement and direct traffic from the pages that are linked.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I doubt it is this simple.

3. dhirendra.gvt

dhirendra.gvt Banned

SEO
    Home Page:
    http://www.websitepromotionsdesigning.com/
    Hi shabbir,

It may clear your doubt.
    1. Choose a domain name.
    Your domain name may feel like one of the easiest steps in creating a website, and it's true. Choosing a domain name is as simple as seeing if your choice is available and purchasing it.

2. Choose a web host.
    This is important because you want to choose a host that will have very little downtime, that will have competitive rates, that is easy for you to use and that will be available to answer questions when you have them.

3. Navigation structure.
    Before you begin creating your website, it is a good idea to grab a pencil and paper and flowchart your website. What is your navigational structure going to be? What pages will you have? How will your internal linking structure look?

4. Design.
    There are a number of factors that go into a successful website. They include:
    o Logo. Logos are an excellent tool to brand your image. It may be worth the time and money to hire a professional to create a logo that you can take with you on every piece of marketing material you have.

5. Optimization.
    Keyword research is important to your search engine ranking. The higher your ranking, the more visibility. Search engine optimization for your web pages is a three point process. Incoming links help your ranking, keyword optimized content improves your rankings, and optimized pages.

send me your expectations.

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I don't have any doubt? In fact I have similar post on my blog here.

Did you see anything that I had any doubt?

5. dhirendra.gvt

dhirendra.gvt Banned

SEO
    Home Page:
    http://www.websitepromotionsdesigning.com/
    Hi friend,

If you know that the way of Set Your Website on the Fast Track to Success than suggest me how.

Thanks