1. We have moved from vBulletin to XenForo and you are viewing the site in the middle of the move. Though the functional aspect of everything is working fine, we are still working on other changes including the new design on Xenforo.
    Dismiss Notice

Study In USA

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by naimish, Aug 10, 2009.

  1. naimish

    naimish New Member

    Hi Frds,

    Yeah, I know, This is out of forum topic, but what I want is only help.

    I am planning to go USA for further Study but I don't know anything about it.

    Do you know the exact procedure or website link or anything which can help me to get to know about the same ?

    Any help will be much appreciated.

  2. shabbir

    shabbir Administrator Staff Member

  3. naimish

    naimish New Member

    Ohk, Thanks :)
  4. Seema786

    Seema786 New Member

    may be you can ask some consultancy, i heard they are very good all in this but beware of such fradulant activities
  5. mayjune

    mayjune New Member

    what course are you going for? MBA or MS?
  6. callyS

    callyS New Member

    You need a guidance counselor. They help you prepare for the tests needed, apply to the universities that you want to apply to and provide Visa help. They also help you with costs, funds, financial aid and loans.
  7. naimish

    naimish New Member


Share This Page