- To execute inputting in a 1 dimensional array using recursion, and check if the input already occurs.
- To implement counting and displaying of the prime numbers and numbers with n factor
- Declare a long int variable of array composed of 10 elements and initialize all the contents into zero.
- Ask for 10 inputs in which each input i is 1<i<65000, then check the occurences of i in the array, if it already occurs, do not place it in the array, hence ask for another input on that same index location.
- When all the 10 elements of the array are already filled with 10 values for each index, Implement the screen 1 below.
- On Option 1, count and display all the prime numbers contained in the array. Goto # 7 if the user would still like to continue.
- On Option 2, count and display all the numbers contained in the array with the factor n that you'll input, wherein 2<n<65000. Goto # 7 if the user would still like to continue.
- If neither 1, nor 2 is pressed, repeat procedure 3.
- Prompt the user with (Y/y or press any key to exit) if s/he would like to continue or not.
1. Count and display the number of prime numbers
2. Count and display the number of with n factor
Enter and option (either 1 or 2):
help me please!!!!!