Compiler Design

Discussion in 'C' started by Tango Issac Debian, May 9, 2006.

1. Tango Issac Debian

Tango Issac Debian New Member

Hallo ,I am tango.I am a fan of the GO4Expert. Now,I have started thinking to design a new interpreter/compiler(named as "SPLASH") to implement a new Language System .The main target to develop the new High level language for implement the logic for designing new Electronics circuits & designing of the PCB with it(both logically & Physically), find out the errors of the physically developed PCB,Find the different values of the PCB components (Voltage,current etc.)........................................

Hence , the EXPERTS of this forum are requested to please............support me in this INVENTING PROJECT ..............And , Help me giving more .................and more.................. ADVISES ,how to improve the related concepts,,,,,,,,,, AND Please Join with me with this new designing TARGETS>>>>>>>>>

Good Bye..........Please Help me...........SEE U Agan Soon............

From
    Tango Isaac Debian

2. Aztec

Aztec New Member

What kind of help you require?

3. Tango Issac Debian

Hallo Experts,

HI EVERYBODY...........

Actually, I want to develop here a Machine Independent LAnguage System,,,,,,,,,,Thus as the deifferent parts of the SPLASH, I want to develop here a new Code System to which the languaged program to be interpreted named "SECCE"(pronantiate as Sexy)
    or "Security Enabled Combined Code for Electronics"(name given by Tango,Anyone can change or modify it),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u can give me your ideas how to create this stage.....................

And , also give ideas/books/advices about the assembly language system of PCB Designing.......................

Thank u..................See again
    from
    TANGO ISSAC DEBIAN

Last edited: May 10, 2006
  4. Aztec

Aztec New Member

Do you have any prior experience of programmng language? because what you are tryig to achieve is not a simple stuff. It requires indepth knowldege of hardware as well as OS and not to mention about programming language.

5. Tango Issac Debian

Hallo Experts..........

Hi everybody..............

Actually, I have some few knowledges in c/c++/java/perl/ruby and some basic parts of assembly(for DOS & Linux compatiable).................I have already designed an interperter for the C language............Now i am studying some different books on the Compiler Design,virtual machine creatioon etc.........

But,thank u very much to point out the actual portion of my project.......because I am totally like a "new born child" in this region of the thinking...........so I request u to please give me some advices how will i improve my skills in this domain.....what i should follow the steps to gain my concepts in this subjects........Please also refer me some related books,tutorials etc.....to overcome the stuffyness of my projects......................

thank u.......see u again
    from
    tango

6. abhi2007engg

abhi2007engg New Member

sir
    i required program of compiler design
    help us