Freelance Website Development

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by tristanbacon, Apr 5, 2009.

1. tristanbacon

tristanbacon New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm Tristan, of Caesar Franchises. At the moment, the Company is expanding into the Freelance sector, and I am looking for a web programmer who would be able to help me.

What I am looking for, is a website that is very similar in objective to Alibaba (type into Google).
    Instead of international trade leads, I am looking for Freelancer and Studio profile hosting, where a freelancer can upload his profile, and Studios can search for freelancers with specific characteristics. i.e. 3D Modeller, programmer etc. And vice versa.
    The users will pay a monthly subscription fee, of around $5-$7.

This project may sound big, and I appreciate this.

We are looking for this to be done for free.
    But the programmer will get 50% of the profits made from the site.

We know that we will make money, because recently carried out market research shows that many people would be interested in signing up. The majority of people chose the $7-$10 per month answer on the survey, but we will charge less in order to attract more customers.

If anyone is interested, or has any questions/further inquires, please send me a email at using my email address (not allowed to put it in the post), and I will get back to you soonest.

Regards

Tristan Bacon

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Moved to Freelance forum