Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking Tips (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ethical-hacking-tutorials/)
-   -   What are we (h4ck3r) all about... (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/h4ck3r-t828/)

ron_genum 6Mar2008 10:00

Re: What are we (h4ck3r) all about...

I think it must not be called as legal profession but can be considered as a smart skill to help any profession

nejo12 10Mar2008 22:31

can someone teach me how to hack warrock???
pleeease

nejo12 10Mar2008 22:33

can someone do that??

shabbir 10Mar2008 23:12

Do not jump into all the threads and ask the same question. Instead try having a new thread in the right forum of go4expert

maddymanu 15Mar2008 18:05

people trust me. i got a way to hack into hotmail email id's .and no,you dont need to send your email id or your password to anyone. actually it is a simple software that takes the victim's id and checks all possibilities of numbers and letters with the password. when the match is found it stops the process. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DO NOT HAVE A NOTPAD FILE WHICH HAS ALL POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS OF LETTERS AND NUMBERS AND SPECIAL CHARACTERS. PLEASE TELL ME SOME SITE FROM WHICH I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS KIND OF A FILE. IF I CAN HACK,,,THEN TRUST ME I WILL TEACH EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN TO HACK FOR NO MONEY/FREE OF COST .JUST TELL ME A LINK FROM WHICH I CAN DOWNLOAD A FILE THAT HAS ALL POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS OF NUMBERS ,,, LETTERS AND SPECIAL CHARACTERS. IT IS NOT NECCESSARY THAT IT IS A SINGLE FILE BUT I WANT ALL POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS OF NUMBERS(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0) AND ALL SPECIAL CHARACTERS LIKE @#$%^ ETC THANKS IN ADVANCE. PEOPLE!!!!!! PLEASE HELP??

missy 1May2008 11:19

Can someone Please Please Please help me.

I need to get into a hotmail account.

A lot is riding on it.

Can anyone please help me???

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldnlink
I found your post very interresting.
However, I would have some comments (and not a reply) to make.
I am now finishing my Master in computing and I have many specialities. However, the most important of them was network and computer security.
This is why I am very well placed to say that hackers are not "the undesirables of society." Well, not all of them ;)
This is because all the modern society is now based on computing. All our economic, bank, secret services, army... relates on a web based (or at least computer based) technology. It is undeniable that (white hat) hackers are a crucial source of information concerning flaws or other security issues.

You said in your post:
"
Do you learn so that you can hack...
Or do you hack so that you can learn...?
"
I never realized how simple it was to state the difference between white hat and black hat hackers :)

Regards
goldnlink

hanleyhansen 1May2008 19:18

Great article!! Check out this article:
Hacker Manifesto
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/manifesto.html

P455w0rd_Cr4kz 2May2008 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by aisha.ansari84
is hacking a legal profession . i need to ask this question.

Big corporations hire hackers (ethical internet security) to compromise their servers to find vulnerabilities and fix them. Mostly banks tends to go by this trend. The "difference' lies on "granted access" = Legal / non-granted access = illegal
It is stated that your information behind a server/firewalled belongs to the owner/administrator,so once you cross that thin line,you'll be making the choice.
Even tho i still have some learning, my knowledge is based on lots of reading and practice. There is no "miracle tool" to hack anything,takes time,effort and patience.

Hope that answers your question.............

Rolnaaba 12May2008 18:50

very nice article you wrote, i really enjoyed reading it. Also liked the manifesto linked, very nice. kudos.