Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Web Design, HTML And CSS Forums (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/web-design-forum/)
-   -   HTML tags (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/html-tags-t7764/)

msubarna 8Dec2007 21:12

HTML tags
 
Please help me with the following questions:

1. It is a good practice to use mixed casing to denote HTML tags?

2. Web pages might look different in a browser from what they look like in a GUI editor.

3. In XML, you use the same syntax for specifying comments as you would for in HTML

4.Which tag enables to divide a Web page into sections?

5. Why my browser displays the message "HTTP 404 - File not found" when I click on a link in a Web page.


thanks for your help

shabbir 9Dec2007 11:53

Re: HTML tags
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by msubarna
1. It is a good practice to use mixed casing to denote HTML tags?

It does not matter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by msubarna
2. Web pages might look different in a browser from what they look like in a GUI editor.

Yes. Gui editor will show you code browser will show you final output

Quote:

Originally Posted by msubarna
3. In XML, you use the same syntax for specifying comments as you would for in HTML

Yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by msubarna
4.Which tag enables to divide a Web page into sections?

Frame

Quote:

Originally Posted by msubarna
5. Why my browser displays the message "HTTP 404 - File not found" when I click on a link in a Web page.

Because page does not exist which you have linked from the page.


thanks for your help[/QUOTE]

pradeep 10Dec2007 10:30

Re: HTML tags
 
You can also use <DIV> tag to divide the pages into different sections!


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:53.