iframe cookie issue.
Here is the scenario:
1. Clear your IE cash and cookies.
2. Go to tutorial-index.com
3. You will see that the site recorded you a tutorial-index cookie.
4. Clear the cookies and cash again.
5. Create HTM file and put the following code in it:
<html xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' >
<body><iframe src="http://www.tutorial-index.com" height="1000" width="1000"></iframe></body>
6. Run just created file.
7. Now check your cookie folder. RESULT: no cookie.
I've been fighting with this iFrame vs. cookie issue for over 2 days. I cannot pinpoint the problem. Anyone can explain to me why it's happening and how I can fix the issue?
Re: iframe cookie issue.
You file main HTML page is on a different domain and the iframe src HTML is from a different domain, by thumb rule a domain cannot access the cookies of another domain. Also, what browser are you using??
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:31.|