Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Internet Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/internet-marketing/)
-   -   20 Different ways to promote your site (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/20-promote-site-t7/)

shabbir 7Jul2006 10:26

Re: 20 Different ways to promote your site
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by parabara
Do you have any idea to list on dmoz quickly ?

Just submit and forget about it.

hassanmorcel 30Dec2006 23:06

Re: 20 Different ways to promote your site
 
would love to know about wikipidia and dmoz listing can any one help me get a listing there please

shabbir 31Dec2006 08:00

Re: 20 Different ways to promote your site
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hassanmorcel
would love to know about wikipidia and dmoz listing can any one help me get a listing there please

Nobody apart from the editors. wiki you can always edit but will be removed unless its one of the most relevant.

hassanmorcel 1Jan2007 21:22

Re: 20 Different ways to promote your site
 
Shabbir can i contact you directly to your email
Would you recommend any one to do seo for me please

shabbir 2Jan2007 08:07

Re: 20 Different ways to promote your site
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hassanmorcel
Shabbir can i contact you directly to your email
Would you recommend any one to do seo for me please

You can but its better if you post your query in the forum.

volorf 24Jan2007 16:41

Re: 20 Different ways to promote your site
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir
Just submit and forget about it.

:D you right - submit and forget ... forget for a few month:)

JEBACH 10May2007 22:44

Re: 20 Different ways to promote your site
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by parabara
Hi all

Do you have any idea to list on dmoz quickly ?

<<Confine links to signatures only>>
Complete web directory nepal

maybe if You are an editor.
But I'm not sure.
If anybody knows if editing dmoz helps please say.

JEBACH 10May2007 22:51

Re: 20 Different ways to promote your site
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by parabara
Hi all

Do you have any idea to list on dmoz quickly ?

<<Confine links to signatures only>>
Complete web directory nepal

maybe if You are an editor.
But I'm not sure.
If anybody knows if editing dmoz helps please say.

shabbir 10May2007 23:17

Re: 20 Different ways to promote your site
 
The only help you get is its easy to get your site in and nothing more than that.

infotechscorpio 28Jun2007 17:38

Re: 20 Different ways to promote your site
 
Please go to www.addurl.nu to get more web directories to put your webiste . Also addurl have above 900 web directory websites list.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:54.