Our engineering team develops and maintains technologies that house one of the world's largest online communities. Our developers are constantly creating and innovating new ways of projecting content. Our projects include working on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, performance development, massive scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications that create unique user experiences for sharing information..
We have a broad range of Software Engineering positions available to help keep up with our company's rapid expansion. Ideally we are looking to hire full-time engineers who can work out of our Hollywood, CA offices, but telecommuting is also an option as members of our team are spread out all over the world.
· Develop functional prototypes to demonstrate concepts and to enable rapid interactive support for evaluative research.
· Collaborate with product managers, designers, backend engineers, and researchers to refine the user experience.
· Connect with the user interface development community to track latest trends and emerging technologies.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience (PhD a plus).
· Several years of software development experience.
· A proven track record of launching interactive web sites/applications.
· Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, and MVC frameworks.
· Knowledge of databases and SQL.
· Experience with Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval, network programming and/or developing large software systems a plus.
· Experience with subversion or another version control system a plus.
· Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
· Excellent communication skills.
Salary commensurate with experience. Stock options, health care, vacation days and holidays, flexible work hours, and an employee referral bonus program.
Our website is breaking records in daily traffic. We need help!!
Contact or send resumes to Peter Brandt at email@example.com
are there any openings for 2008 freshers.
opening for 2007 fresher
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:40.|