Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Web Development (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/web-development/)
-   -   Website Development Approach (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/website-development-approach-t514/)

jamesmary009 25Aug2009 22:09

Re: Website Development Approach

Hi..Great article on web development approach.As i know the web development process is some where similarv to the water fall model of the software development process.Here also there are many stages exists like analysis, planning, designing, implementation, maintenance. thank you..

Bena_Chandra 13Apr2010 16:14

Great informative Post on Web development.

smithshn 7May2010 20:48

The best option for the web marketing is SEO(Search Engine Optimization).
Through SEO Link building you can build many link to access more users.
For web marketing there is required to take care about accessibility and response times.

charles23 7Aug2010 15:44

Website Development Approach

hi,

Web-pages can take take time to load for variety of reasons and if your page takes lot of time to load you have to identify areas where most of the time is taken. .
Website devolvement is good. You are any matter search for website

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Seemi 17Aug2010 11:28

Thank you very much for this nice info about web development. These days I am looking for some good and cheap website developers DC Metro area. Your info added a lot to our knowledge and would help us developing our site much better then before.

If u or anyone knows any good or cheap website designing and developing site or company please recommend.

Thanks..:pleased:

parryzen 27Aug2010 12:15

hi...

Yes, finally you post content recognize the website approach is only for online marketing... am i right..??? meet again.

nikole957 11Dec2010 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by karenjones (Post 22876)
Hi there bluent,

Thank you very much for this nice info about web development. My brother is in phrmaceutical business n intends to redesign and also some changes in his glass ampoules site technoglassampoules.com These days he is looking for some good and cheap website developers DC Metro area. Your info added a lot to our knowledge and would help us developing our site much better then before.
If u or anyone knows any good or cheap website designing and developing site or company please recommend.someone tell us about tenpearl.com but we want some affordable one...

Thanks in advace

karenjones

In Web usability, everybody talks about the importance of response times, accessibility, compatibility, and other technical considerations required to create good websites. But few stress the key role visual communication plays in the Web usability equation. The book presents both designers and developers with recommendations for taking Web usability to the next level.

dhirendra.gvt 18Dec2010 09:49

Hello friends,

Such a good explanation for this question. I am appreciate with bluent.
keep it up.

nettechnocrats 28Jan2011 20:58

Hi Friend,

Thank you for the share great information here, it will be very helpful to all of us...

Thanks,
NetTechnocrats

sneha123 12Feb2011 18:20

Hey guys,,,,its amazing post,,,Good article,,,,,Thanks a lot for this nice info about web development. Your info added a lot to our knowledge and would help us developing our site much better then before.
If u or anyone knows any good or cheap website designing and developing site or company please recommend..........thanks for share with all...........:worried::worried: