Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Engineering Concepts (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/engineering-concepts-tutorials/)
-   -   Design Pattern in Simple Examples (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/design-pattern-simple-examples-t5127/)

yogeshchaudhari 28May2010 15:50

Re: Design pattern in simple examples

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir (Post 68483)
Download it once again because there are many files in the zip file

Hello Shabbir,

You explanined it the way it should be. But, I think the zip file is corrupted. I did several attempts of download and found that zip is not getting downloaded completely. Can you please upload it once again.

Yogesh

shabbir 28May2010 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogeshchaudhari (Post 68534)
Hello Shabbir,

You explanined it the way it should be. But, I think the zip file is corrupted. I did several attempts of download and found that zip is not getting downloaded completely. Can you please upload it once again.

Yogesh

No and I again downloaded it and extracted it. Works fine for me. I am not sure how can I send you so many files without zipping them.

johngate2100 16Aug2010 22:14

This is very nice post and helpful for other people.

dhanoopnambiar 29Aug2010 23:42

Thanks

mcc_prabha 14Sep2010 12:58

The Code sample zip file, seems to be having some issue. If I download, I am getting only the size 97KB and it is not archivable. Can you please check and share the zip file again.

shabbir 14Sep2010 13:06

I tried downloading it once again now and it works fine for me and try it once again to see if it works. Size shown in the zip file should match your file size or else there might be some download errors.

eckt 22Nov2010 07:24

Hi!
I'm doing all the pre work for developing a feature for a FOSS program and I need help on which design pattern to use. The feature(s) is the ability to add a range of filters to and image (like in photoshop). It has to be easily extendable as I might come up with new filters along the way but the code for applying each of these filters is largely the same (the only thing that's different is the filter values).
Based on this do you know a design pattern that would be appropriate?
Thanks for your help!
-Emma

drai82@gmail.com 14Dec2010 05:47

Hi,

Great Article.
I have one question. If I have to develop a IVRS, which Design Pattern should be used?

shabbir 14Dec2010 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by drai82@gmail.com (Post 75887)
Hi,

Great Article.
I have one question. If I have to develop a IVRS, which Design Pattern should be used?

The one (or combination of few) that best suits your need

Hi528 18Dec2010 19:04

Good Article...Thanks