Download FREE trial of ToolbarStudio and create your own IE7 and Firefox toolbars in minutes!
In that way, the Toolbar gives a quick and convenient access to the most important parts of your website
Features and Plug-ins of Created Toolbars as follows:
- Your own Logo, unlimited Buttons and Menus
- RSS Reader, Weather On-line, E-mail checker, Login Manager, Autofill etc…)
- Multiple Search engines & links integration
- Save Login information in the toolbar
- Moving separator
- Radio Player (coming soon)
- Keyword Highlighting
- Multilingual Support
- Popup ads killer
- Free Mozilla/Firefox converter
- Auto-Update, .EXE and Web installers and much much more.
How does your program suits the sections like JSP? Also just don't have the link to your site and don't cross post the same thing here and there but you can use your signature if you want to.
Full documentation is accessible at :
Yes , they aren't the same :) ... anyway, you may integrate server-side scripts and mysql databases with the toolbars as follows:
1) Advertising via the toolbar:
a) using the scrolling ticker tape area
b) using the advertising buttons with image that instantly being
shown on the toolbar.
2) Implementing a third party search engine results
3) Counting statistics for toolbar usage time, installation, deinstallation
4) Gathering of the browsing behavior
5) Broadcast messages to your Toolbar users
These scripts are available in PHP/ASP/Perl as Add-ons of ToolbarStudio.
So does this mean you should be spamming your product in the forums.
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:36.|