[JOB] LAMP Developers (2), Boston, MA | 55-105k
LAMP Developers (2), Boston, MA | 55-105k
Are you interested in building slick Web 2.0 applications? When you browse websites do you find yourself thinking about how you could make them better? Would you like to work on web-based applications on some of the most visited travel publishing sites on the Internet?
The LAMP Developers will join my client's Applications Development Team. As part of this team, you will build scalable, database-driven web applications for our production websites. You will work with a strong group of other Software Application Developers in a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environment.
* 2+ years experience programming in object-oriented PHP 4-5 or similar languages, in a professional team environment.
* Familiarity with Object-Oriented design patterns and how they are used in software design.
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
* Experience with AJAX, JSON, RSS and other Web 2.0 technologies.
* Strong documentation and communication skills.
* Experience with the use of source code control systems (subversion, cvs, etc.
The successful candidate will communicate well, be committed to delivering quality work on an aggressive schedule, and must be able to function independently as well as part of a team. Must document code faithfully and take good coding practices seriously.
If you are local to Boston, MA and are interested in this position, please submit your resume, code samples and salary requirements to email@example.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Re: [JOB] LAMP Developers (2), Boston, MA | 55-105k
i m from elec branch,is this opening for me
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:01.|