Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Internet Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/internet-marketing-forum/)
-   -   How to know that a website is SEO friendly? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/website-seo-friendly-t4509/)

montyauto 1Jun2007 15:00

How to know that a website is SEO friendly?
 
I have few question:

-How do we know that a website is SEO friendly or not and how to verify?
-Is there any benefit to SEO by making frequently updating your website every day automaticaly?

I expect few points and inputs from all of you.

shabbir 1Jun2007 17:47

Re: How to know that a website is SEO friendly?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by montyauto
-How do we know that a website is SEO friendly or not and how to verify?

If the site has the

1. User friendly URLs.
2. Content well optimized.
Quote:

Originally Posted by montyauto
-Is there any benefit to SEO by making frequently updating your website every day automaticaly?

Updated content always help for couple of things

1. More active update of the cache of SE.
2. Users tend to visit the site more regularly.

rapwaydown 29Nov2007 06:03

Re: How to know that a website is SEO friendly?
 
url cant be long and nasty for search engine to crawl

shabbir 29Nov2007 09:02

Re: How to know that a website is SEO friendly?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rapwaydown
url cant be long and nasty for search engine to crawl

and humans to remember.

Hunter2 18Jul2008 16:48

Re: How to know that a website is SEO friendly?
 
I am sure that search engine spiders can understand both URL formats if they are used correctly.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:19.