[For Hire] Experienced ASP.NET/MSSQL Developer ($15/hour)
I've just finished a long term contract and looking for another big project; 3-6 month contract
or a full time offsite position as an ASP.NET developer/architect.
I have 6 years of a full cycle development experience with ASP.NET 2.0 (C#) and Microsoft SQL Server 2005 development.
* I have strong skills in developing relatively big scalable Databases, utilizing views, stored procedures, functions, triggers and notification services.
* Have experience of developing and implementing web applications using a full System Life Cycle Methodology using .NET 2.0.
* Have experience in developing Web Services (using SOAP protocol).
* Have mature skills in user interface design.
* And.. have more then 7 years of IT experience in overall.
I'm oriented towards developing high quality scalable web solutions. Have strong OOP skills, eXtreme Programming oriented (test driven methodology),
utilizing best common practices, programming patterns and coding standards.
If you need a high quality, nice looking, accurate, scalable and extendable web application or a web site; then I am a truly that person you need!
(At least for $15/hour (or $1,5-2K per month) it's close to impossible to find more accurate and skilled programmer).
You may contact me via MSN Messenger: email@example.com
Skype : edevelopernetwork
Or email: at firstname.lastname@example.org
Re: [For Hire] Experienced ASP.NET/MSSQL Developer ($15/hour)
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:32.|