Blue Print of Website Development
Website development is an elaborate process which needs to be undertaken in an organized and professional way, for the end result to be a success. In this process of web designing Durham based agencies of US follow the basic process given below:
1. Defining and Documenting the website goals and objectives.
2. Translating the objectives to web requirement and appropriate architecture.
3. Creating a unique design reflecting the business goals and objectives.
4. Setting standards for content design and user interface
5. Developing server-side program content
6. Developing text and graphics content and client-side scripting
7. Monitoring of usability component and value indicators
Re: Blue Print of Website Development
We are Outsourcing Company & we are also running an bpo, we are in these inbustry for more than 3 years , Currently we are looking for the Banking , Web Development & Software Developmet Process ,For Further Process Details : +91-9944146053,Mail me : firstname.lastname@example.org
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:56.|