Deleting all hyperlinks from a Microsoft Excel document
1. Same process as a MS Word document. From Excel, fire up the VB editor (ALT+F11).
2. The Visual Basic interface will open up. From the INSERT menu, click on MODULE to add a module.
3. A new document opens up. In there, paste the following code:
5. Now, from the FILE menu, select "CLOSE AND RETURN TO MICROSOFT EXCEL".
6. When back into your Excel document, now just press ALT F8 to bring up the MACROS selection window (or you can always do TOOLS —> MACRO —> MACROS) and select the right macro. Bingo.
However, since we only work with the "ActiveSheet" in the above example, we remove the hyperlinks only from the single active sheet that is currently on the screen. To remove all the hyperlinks from all the worksheets in an Excel document, this code is handy:
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:56.|