Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Social Media Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/social-media-marketing-forum/)
-   -   Major methods for online marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/major-methods-online-marketing-t29351/)

chandler007 18Dec2012 18:30

Major methods for online marketing

How can I perform online marketing, what are the major factors which can boost up online marketing plan?

shabbir 18Dec2012 18:49

Re: Major methods for online marketing

What is your plan that you want to boost?

chandler007 18Dec2012 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir (Post 98468)
What is your plan that you want to boost?

I want to know more about online marketing ?

shabbir 18Dec2012 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by chandler007 (Post 98469)
I want to know more about online marketing ?

What you want to know? How to do online marketing or want to know what is online marketing. Also have you heard the name of Google?

chandler007 19Dec2012 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir (Post 98470)
What you want to know? How to do online marketing or want to know what is online marketing. Also have you heard the name of Google?

Oh ! Google....... yes i have heard the name of Google... and now I feel that Google is better place to find out about online marketing than go4expert.

shabbir 19Dec2012 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by chandler007 (Post 98477)
Oh ! Google....... yes i have heard the name of Google... and now I feel that Google is better place to find out about online marketing than go4expert.

Always. For such a general question with no details about what you want to do. It is always better to Google it.

chandler007 19Dec2012 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir (Post 98478)
Always. For such a general question with no details about what you want to do. It is always better to Google it.

Thank you for your suggestion... i wasn't aware of it

shabbir 19Dec2012 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by chandler007 (Post 98479)
Thank you for your suggestion... i wasn't aware of it

The pleasure is all mine.

MichaelMoody 12Jun2014 11:45

Online marketing attract more and more people towards your website. By online marking the business is improved by increasing the customer for your business, and develop the products and brands of your company. There are many ways to do the online marketing of a business like telemarketing, news paper, online chats and group chat in Facebook related to business or particular website. Facebook marketing is the best way to promote any business.

riyaz123 21Jul2014 13:12

There are lots of major online marketing factor SEO, SMO, Pbanner advertising, email marketing, sms marketing etc.