Multiple Android and iOS Developer Positions – NY/NJ – Relo OK
My New Jersey client is one of the biggest e-commerce companies on the planet! They are looking to hire up to 8 full-time or contract Android and iOS Developers ASAP! Contract positions pay to $100 per hour and full time positions pay to 120k + strong bonus + stock. Total comp to 155k depending on experience. Relocation assistance provided to applicants interested in full time, salaried employment. H1/B ok, but must be very strong. All positions are 100% on-site during regular business hours. Located a few blocks from the train station, a mere 35 minutes from New York City, they are looking for developers with the following experience:
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
* Proficiency in one or more of the following languages/platforms: Java, Android, Objective C, iOS, C, C++
* Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on Mobile devices such as iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, etc
* Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)
* Understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristics
* Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
* Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
Our client will also consider candidates with strong programming fundamentals for full-time employment without mobile background, and will train those that are interested in getting into the space.
Please apply in the strictest of confidence. Your resume will not be shared with anyone without your consent.
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary or hourly requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
I'm assisting an associate fill multiple full time Android Developer roles in New York City at all skill levels, but mid and senior-level developers hired first. Applicants must have typical Android development experience. Salaries are wide open and dependent on skill. These positions are open to tri-state residents who are authorized to work in the United States. Straight-up Java Developers interested in transitioning to Android development accepted. These are full time, on-site, salaried roles. No telecommuting, sorry.
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:55.|