Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Internet Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/internet-marketing-forum/)
-   -   What is IP diversion for multiple site on same keyword? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/ip-diversion-multiple-site-keyword-t28727/)

jhakasseo 14Jul2012 16:35

What is IP diversion for multiple site on same keyword?

Hello all,

I am experience search engine optimizer and as you know SEO is a kind of field where you need to keep up to date with SEO news and all.

Please give your view if you really have exact information about this topic.
Here is my question-

Can you guys explain me What is IP diversion for multiple site on same keyword?

Thanks in Advance,

ozsubasi 14Jul2012 17:16

Re: What is IP diversion for multiple site on same keyword?

I've never heard of IP diversion for multiple site on same keyword. However, I have seen a very similar question asked a week ago on another forum, there have not been any answers to it so perhaps no-one there knows what it is either.
Please give your own understanding of what it is, and if you don't know, please explain why you need the answer.

jhakasseo 14Jul2012 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozsubasi (Post 96342)
I've never heard of IP diversion for multiple site on same keyword. However, I have seen a very similar question asked a week ago on another forum, there have not been any answers to it so perhaps no-one there knows what it is either.
Please give your own understanding of what it is, and if you don't know, please explain why you need the answer.

Yes, I also tried to find on google about this query but didnt got any relevant answer perhaps no one knows about this (I guess). I come across to this question when I gone for interview where the interviewer asked me those two questions. Hence I post it in forums to check it out does anyone know about this.

ozsubasi 14Jul2012 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhakasseo (Post 96346)
Yes, I also tried to find on google about this query but didnt got any relevant answer perhaps no one knows about this (I guess). I come across to this question when I gone for interview where the interviewer asked me those two questions. Hence I post it in forums to check it out does anyone know about this.

Well you could have explained that in your opening posts:) I think it would have been better to have asked the interviewer what they meant by their questions. You could explain that there is "jargon" used in SEO and that although you are confident in being able to answer any questions, you haven't heard of those particular terms of reference.

jhakasseo 14Jul2012 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozsubasi (Post 96349)
Well you could have explained that in your opening posts:) I think it would have been better to have asked the interviewer what they meant by their questions. You could explain that there is "jargon" used in SEO and that although you are confident in being able to answer any questions, you haven't heard of those particular terms of reference.

I found this question on google when I was searching answer for keyword diversion.

Can you tell me IP diversification?

ozsubasi 14Jul2012 18:54

Sorry but I haven't heard of IP diversification either. A google search for it doesn't help. I wouldn't worry about it personally, because if it was anything significant there would be explanations readily available.

jhakasseo 14Jul2012 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozsubasi (Post 96359)
Sorry but I haven't heard of IP diversification either. A google search for it doesn't help. I wouldn't worry about it personally, because if it was anything significant there would be explanations readily available.

This is the post I found regarding this

www(dot)blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/326673-advice-ip-diversion-multiple-site-same-keyword.html

ozsubasi 13Sep2012 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhakasseo (Post 96361)
This is the post I found regarding this

There was no reply to the query linked to, so I think this is a pointless question that can be closed.