Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Internet Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/internet-marketing-forum/)
-   -   do i need to redesign my webstie???? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/i-redesign-webstie-t28479/)

johnbblack423 30May2012 11:17

do i need to redesign my webstie????

I have been working on this website since last one year.. i have already make a site for an seo friendly but it seems like something is missing so...

if i am targeting web design for esparkinfo.com home page so should i need to do some on page changes with design...

kindly support me & guide me for that ranking...

Thanks.

ozsubasi 30May2012 13:33

Re: do i need to redesign my webstie????

I'm not qualified to comment on web design, but I noticed something on your site which may be of help in terms of generating enquiries.
On the home page you give the company location as Texas, and there is a Texas address on your contact page but I think you are actually in India and others may be confused by this too. The problem is that the English text is not very good, you could do with someone to rewrite it for you partly because anyone reading it now would think it strange that a company based in Texas does not write with good English but also because it would be more professional anyway wherever the company is based.

johnbblack423 30May2012 14:17

hey thanks for your prompt reply i will do add better content for the same...

Alex.Gabriel 30May2012 22:40

@ozsubasi IN can be INDIANAPOLIS , US/INDIANA .

@johnbblack423 : Your website looks great. Usualy a web designer uses his website as a business card. And your's looks great.

ozsubasi 31May2012 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex.Gabriel (Post 95387)
@ozsubasi IN can be INDIANAPOLIS , US/INDIANA .

Maybe it can be but it isn't in this case. The office location is given on the "About Us" page as being Ahmedabad, Gujarat, West India.

gyanibell 31May2012 16:22

The design is very eye catching. I will give you 10 on 10 for design... Good luck for your business.

Miguelo 13Jun2012 15:30

Hello,

I think your design are very good. The website looks like fantastic.

On other hand, I think you could include the atribute "title" in yours links with some keywords if you want to increase the rate of these keywords, and also you could include more keywords in the attribute "alt" and in the attribute "title" in your images.

Regards.

johnbblack423 25Jul2012 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyanibell (Post 95418)
The design is very eye catching. I will give you 10 on 10 for design... Good luck for your business.

Thanks gyanibell, thanks for your comment...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozsubasi (Post 95409)
Maybe it can be but it isn't in this case. The office location is given on the "About Us" page as being Ahmedabad, Gujarat, West India.

ohhh that is one of the reason why people might get not put that much inquiry for the same.

thanks for guiding me on this direction.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miguelo (Post 95705)
Hello,

I think your design are very good. The website looks like fantastic.

On other hand, I think you could include the attribute "title" in yours links with some keywords if you want to increase the rate of these keywords, and also you could include more keywords in the attribute "alt" and in the attribute "title" in your images.

Regards.

wow... this is really a good one... very good tips... i will do changes according to your guidance...

Thanks to ALL.... :)

ozsubasi 13Sep2012 12:25

The OP seems satisfied with the responses, therefore this thread is closed.