Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Internet Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/internet-marketing-forum/)
-   -   HI t here. Seo problem? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/hi-t-seo-t28384/)

tonymoon11 15May2012 04:40

HI t here. Seo problem?

I have recently created a technology blog: searchfortechnology.com. it seems that all my pages are well indexed in google, but i simply can't find them in any searches. what can i do? it's a matter of seo or a matter of time. the site is up for 2 3 months now

JohnAadams1 15May2012 06:40

Re: HI t here. Seo problem?

hi friends,

seo depending on keyword or traffic is your keyword good that very much .

shabbir 15May2012 08:22

To rank for keywords there are many factors and two of the important factors are keyword competition means how competitive the keyword is and second is links with anchor text to your pages. If you can find keyword with low competition and high search volume, you can rank almost instantly and if not you have to compete with the competition and beat them with quality links

jovy_WOG 16May2012 07:21

Good thing about your question is that if it is a matter of SEO, the only solution you can do is follow all of the posts/tips that are cited within this forum. Also, if it is a matter of time, still following the mentioned posts/tips will do no harm and will even make your website more competitive. And may I just add that SEO

jovy_WOG 16May2012 07:22

(Oops, accidentally clicked the button..) And may I just add that SEO is a never ending process, you can't just stop just because you have already been visible to the Google Search Result. It just won't stop there.

jhonden 17May2012 16:10

If it is indexed then it will come in in search engine result pages but you can start doing link building also if you have not done it till now. Sometimes high competitive keywords take little time to rank.

johnbblack423 30May2012 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonymoon11 (Post 94953)
I have recently created a technology blog: searchfortechnology.com. it seems that all my pages are well indexed in google, but i simply can't find them in any searches. what can i do? it's a matter of seo or a matter of time. the site is up for 2 3 months now

Question is about how your keyword is???
if your keyword is more competitor then i would like to suggest you to do more work on on page off page submission...

thanks

ozsubasi 30May2012 13:49

Because your site is relatively new it is difficult for an outsider to see what backlinks you have - Open Site Explorer has no information and Spyglass only showed 5 links, but you will have a better idea from Google Webmaster Tools of what you actually have.
Looking at your the first keyword in your meta tag "search for technology", bearing in mind that it is also your domain main, it is low competition but with a good number of monthly searches, it is difficult to see why it isn't ranking for you (I couldn't find it on the first 3 pages of Google) unless it is that you do not have enough quality links with anchor text.

tonymoon11 31May2012 00:05

thanks for your opinions..i made some backlinks for "search for technology" but no results still. it's not that i don't appear in the first 3 pages of google searches.. i looked through 20 or 25 and nothing. it's like i've been banned for that keyword.

ozsubasi 31May2012 14:28

Did your keywords ever turn up in searches? What I mean is were they there at one time but have now gone, or have they never showed up?