can u help me to solve this (I want to understand how the solution is )
a MOVIE database in which data is recorded about the movie industry. The data requirements are summarized as follows:
a. Each movie is identified by title, unique movie code, year, length in minutes, and genres (such as horror, action, drama, and so forth).
b. Each movie has a production company. Production companies are identified by unique company code, unique company name, and address. A production company produces one or more movies.
c. Each movie has one or more directors and one or more actors appear in it. Each movie has zero or more quotable quotes, each of which is spoken by a particular actor appearing in the movie.
d. Actors are identified by unique actor code, name, and date of birth. Actor can appear in one or more movies. Each actor has a role in the movie.
e. Directors are identified by unique director code, name, and date of birth. A director can direct one or more movies
1. Design an Entity-Relationship diagram for the MOVIE database
2. Map the Entity-Relationship diagram for the MOVIE database into a relational database, specify all primary keys and foreign keys.
3. Normalize the tables up to third normal form
4. Create the database tables in Oracle.
5. Create data for at least 10 movies, 5 actors, 5 directors, and 5 production companies.
6. Write SQL queries for the following
i. Retrieve the titles of the movies which were released in 2005
ii. Retrieve the names and addresses of all actors
iii. For each movie retrieve the movie title, genres, the actor name, and director name.
iv. Retrieve the titles of the movies produced by certain company.
Re: can u help me to solve this (I want to understand how the solution is )
You need to create your database and fill all the info with php (simple) . May be other ways but i cant tell you wich ones since i don't use any other.
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 19:43.|